BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd just like to appologize now to everyone that's in the NE. I had my winter tires taken off today, so we're bound to get either snow or lots of rain real soon now.

On a side note, while waiting for my car, I talked to one of the other guys there. It seems that he knows some one who recently bought a house. Included in the deal was "the car in the garage". What was it? A '72 2002 w/~3000 miles on it. :yikes: :thumb: About the only down side is that the car likely spent the greater part of the last 30 yrs. just sitting there. :tsk: Of course, it could also have ~103000 miles on it (do 2002s have a 5 or 6 digit odometer?), but even that isn't all that bad for 30 yr. old car.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Re: Sorry everyone.

geomax said:

You just took the snows off now?? Wow, I've had mine off for over a month! :D
I probably could have taken them off earlier, but I needed to make a trip to W PA the first weekend in April and I didn't want to get caught with ZR rated tires.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Well I just took off my Dunlop Winter Sports M2's on Sunday. Was waiting for my friend to buy a new hydraulic jack.... he finally did! So it was off to his new house to get them off and admire his Jag E-type sitting in the garage. Actually I thought the Dunlop's provided very decent dry/warm weather performance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts