BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vegan, not Romulan
Joined
·
12,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
geomax said:
Nice Seamaster! That one's on my wish list. I love dive watches...after 8 months of waiting, finally got my DOXA Sub 300T last week!
Thanks... I love Omegas. :thumb: The Seamaster will be getting its first true test in Hawaii in a week. :)

Any pics of your DOXA Sub? I'm not too familiar with that make. Is it Russian?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,790 Posts
Pete Teoh said:
Any pics of your DOXA Sub? I'm not too familiar with that make. Is it Russian?
DOXA is Swiss. The 300T is unique among watches as it's the original "orange faced" dive watch. It was first produced made in 1967, and then it was discontinued. Then the Clive Cussler novels came along, and everyone wanted one. So DOXA decided to re-introduce it. A limited edition - only 1000 made. But I'm sure they'll come out with a standard version soon.

spec's

 

·
Vegan, not Romulan
Joined
·
12,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
geomax said:


DOXA is Swiss. The 300T is unique among watches as it's the original "orange faced" dive watch. It was first produced made in 1967, and then it was discontinued. Then the Clive Cussler novels came along, and everyone wanted one. So DOXA decided to re-introduce it. A limited edition - only 1000 made. But I'm sure they'll come out with a standard version soon.

Very nice. That looks like an awesome watch. I'll have to look more into the brand. How long have you had it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,790 Posts
Pete Teoh said:


Very nice. That looks like an awesome watch. I'll have to look more into the brand. How long have you had it?
About 2 weeks now, and I love it. Took some getting used to - it's huge. A big chunk of stainless steel. I added a link to my post above where you can see the specs for the watch. The main webpage is at: DOXA
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top