BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

sound system question

868 4
I just got my 05 325i thru ED, and I start having a problem with one of my speakers. The sound in that particular speaker is terrible, you could hear that it's "broken". The weird thing is that I don't even listen to the music really loud, so it must have been defective before. My questions is: do the dealer replace the speaker for free under warranty?
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Absolutely; if it is defective or not working it should be replaced under warranty. What year was your 318i?

--J.
it was a '91
That's funny - I picked up my car in munich. And the driver's door speaker sounded like it was broken, as it was rattling horribly. I will talk to my dealer too if it's not fixed when I get it back in the US.
horatiub said:
I just got my 05 325i thru ED, and I start having a problem with one of my speakers. The sound in that particular speaker is terrible, you could hear that it's "broken". The weird thing is that I don't even listen to the music really loud, so it must have been defective before. My questions is: do the dealer replace the speaker for free under warranty?
i got the same issue. same driver's door.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.