BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the Beverly Hills dealership waited inside for 15 minutes and nobody ever approached me and yet I could see and hear the sales people standing around talking. I looking to buy my first BMW either the 325 or 330. Any suggestions on dealerships that treat women customers with respect. peace, lisa :)

·
Registered
328 Posts
lisamariapenny said:
I went to the Beverly Hills dealership waited inside for 15 minutes and nobody ever approached me and yet I could see and hear the sales people standing around talking. I looking to buy my first BMW either the 325 or 330. Any suggestions on dealerships that treat women customers with respect. peace, lisa :)
Mckenna BMW will. :thumbup:
mahalo!!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
First of all, don't go to Pacific BMW or Santa Monica, same deal as Beverly with me. Go to Valencia BMW; they have a great sales team, I bought two cars from there. And if your car needs service such as rattles etc. drive to Valencia BMW; their Service Dept. is EXCELLENT!!! :thumbup:

-e60lover

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Don't go to the dealer (again)...

lisamariapenny said:
If you know what you want, do your shopping via e-mail. Initially don't tell them who you are or give out phone numbers etc etc. Simply state exactly the car and options you are interested in and ask for the dealer's best offer. You have roughly two dozen dealers to choose from in SoCal. Once you get a decent offer back from a dealer, complete the price question, identify yourself and ask for a test drive. There will be minimum hassles this way and you will have "shopped" far more dealers than you could reasonably do in person. You can get e-mail addresses for dealers from the BMWUSA website. Good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts