BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
741 - 760 of 805 Posts

·
Premium Member
43,187 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, I have a 2007 E91 and would like to get the latest software please. Also your recommendation for k-dcan connection. Thank you for your assistance!

·
Premium Member
43,187 Posts
Hello, I have a 2007 E91 and would like to get the latest software please. Also your recommendation for k-dcan connection. Thank you for your assistance!
PM sent.

·
Premium Member
43,187 Posts
Hi guys, has anyone got older SP DATEN files for a 2006 1 series and 2004 x5? thanks
Not me. Old versions not maintained.

·
Premium Member
43,187 Posts
Ok not a problem, what's the oldest version of the daten files you have?
I have always only the latest, which as of now is 69.0.

·
Premium Member
43,187 Posts

·
Premium Member
43,187 Posts

·
Registered
2016 F45 225xe
6 Posts
Hi, the I-Level Actual of my F45 is F056-21-03-555. So I guess I will need SP-Daten newer than this, correct? How do I check the version of the SP-Daten on my laptop? Anyway I would appreciate a download link to the most recent version. Thanks in advance, Albert

·
Premium Member
43,187 Posts
Hi, the I-Level Actual of my F45 is F056-21-03-555. So I guess I will need SP-Daten newer than this, correct? How do I check the version of the SP-Daten on my laptop? Anyway I would appreciate a download link to the most recent version. Thanks in advance, Albert
SP-Daten is for E-Series car. F-Series is all different software, and cable. You need PSdZData, not SP-Daten, and E-Sys, and ENET Cable (OBD x LAN not USB). PM sent.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Shawn,

I went through all your posts and want to thank you for continously providing SP Daten to the community over such a long time.

Is it possible to provide latest SP Daten for BMW E87 (E89)?

Appreciate any help.

·
Premium Member
43,187 Posts
Hi Shawn,

I went through all your posts and want to thank you for continously providing SP Daten to the community over such a long time.

Is it possible to provide latest SP Daten for BMW E87 (E89)?

Appreciate any help.
PM sent.

·
Premium Member
43,187 Posts
741 - 760 of 805 Posts