BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if BMW would allow me to get a space grey sedan if I really pushed the issue or is that a dead end request? Im liking space grey more and more however now Im on the fence whether to get a sedan or coupe. Originally I only wanted a coupe but I see how convienant the 3 series sedan is since I have one already. Hopefully someone can answer this.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Hello, cycler. I wanted Space Gray on a MY08 E90 (3 Series Sedan), and was given an estimate of several thousand dollars (about $5k, I think.) It isn't worth it to me, but please let us know if you can get the custom application of the standard color for far less.

Clearly BMW is using Space Gray as a differentiator between the Sedan and other 3 Series variants. Maybe this will change mid-MY08. If you aren't in a rush to get the car, it may be worth waiting till springtime to see.

Best,

Snaxster

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My car is due back december 1st 2007 and I was going to order the car in september so I can pick it up november. I will ask the dealer about that option. Maybe even ask about coral red interior

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Good luck!!!

:rofl: :eek:uch: :neener:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts