BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Raoul Duke
15,677 Posts
Ripsnort said:
My Cig lighter burned a fuse when a penny accidently dropped into the hole when I was unplugging an accessory cable, is there any spares with me new car? If not, off to auto parts store!
Just use one from one of your less important accessories.. like the wipers or headlights. Ahh.. brings back memories of my '73 Westfalia :)

· Banned
25,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Re: Spare fuses with your new car?

jw said:

Just use one from one of your less important accessories.. like the wipers or headlights. Ahh.. brings back memories of my '73 Westfalia :)
LOL, don't think for a minute I was tempted, then I started looking at the other 20 amp fuses..."Fuel Pump"...I stopped there and decided to wait until tomorrow. :D

· Rest in peace, Coach
9,614 Posts
Ripsnort said:
My Cig lighter burned a fuse when a penny accidently dropped into the hole when I was unplugging an accessory cable, is there any spares with me new car? If not, off to auto parts store!
There's a bank of spare fuses where the fuse box is located in the glove compartment.

· Banned
25,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Re: Spare fuses with your new car?

The HACK said:

There's a bank of spare fuses where the fuse box is located in the glove compartment.
Hack, would that be the center bank, that are horizontally placed within the fuse box? There are 3 rows, top and bottom our vertical and the middle is the horizontal, those the spares?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.