BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
330i - So hard to choose-any thoughts on choosing between sparkling graphite or a blue with a dark brown terra leather with aluminum trim? I want it to look unique. Thanks.

·
Registered
36 Posts
are you concerned with what options you want on the car? Since all the 330's have been produced for the year, i think you will have to take whatever you can find. Terra is extremely hard to find and usually has to be ordered. Personally, I think both of those combo's are excellent choices and would take either.

·
Registered
473 Posts
seaubeau said:
330i - So hard to choose-any thoughts on choosing between sparkling graphite or a blue with a dark brown terra leather with aluminum trim? I want it to look unique. Thanks.
Both would look great.

I think that there are more sg/terra out there than blue/terra.

I had the same choice.

I went with the sg because it looks different in different lights.

It's hard to be unique. ;)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Agreed, tough decision. I went with the blue, but would have been as happy with SG or even the silver. Love the terra/alum combo, and still have yet to see it in another car (in person).

-

·
Registered
11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'd go Monaco Blue if I were you, indeed I picked up mine last week in Monaco Blue :) . I love the colour, it's almost black, but isn't and has just a bit of colour to it.

enlightenment said:
are you concerned with what options you want on the car? Since all the 330's have been produced for the year, i think you will have to take whatever you can find.
I had problems getting exactly what I wanted in the colour and in the end didn't get the bluetooth integration that I wanted.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I love my SG/terra combo, but if you want to be a bit more unique, I'd go with the Monaco Blue. It would be a great combo with the terra/aluminum. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
E90 Enthusiast said:
I love my SG/terra combo, but if you want to be a bit more unique, I'd go with the Monaco Blue. It would be a great combo with the terra/aluminum. :thumbup:
I, too, have SG, Terra and Aluminum. People either love it or hate it. I obv am the former. I've seen some pix with burl trim which in my opinion is too dark. The aluminum is a nice contrast. The link above with some terra pix show a European car with alum on the steering wheel - not available in US.

I think any blue with a dark brown interior is a great combination. The new 335i with monaco and saddle brown looks hot

·
Registered
73 Posts
My 330i is Monaco Blue with Terra Leather and Aluminum trim. I was a little skeptical when I ordered it but after I picked it up I was completely sold. Have gotten quite a few compliments on it. The previous comments about it being hard to find cars with terra interiors are spot on from my experience though, so if they have stopped 330i production for the year you may be quite limited on your choices. Since I did ED my car was custom ordered but even finding cars with terra interiors just to look at was a challenge.

·
Registered
25 Posts
terra is so beautiful. I opted for mystic blue and terra. I agree that finding terra on the showroom will be pretty hard. i think most terra interiors are custom orders.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.