Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it worth swapping out the speaker in a 2015 328i base sedan for those from a 2015 328i with the hifi harmon kardon speakers? Would it gain you much? Has anyone done it? If not the Harmon Kardon, any recommendations other than the super pricey audiofile brands often mentioned. thanks Phil

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have seen the youtubes, I need to check out the prices. Amazes me how BMW has cheaped out on the base model as far as sound and standard equipment. Phil

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
I have seen the youtubes, I need to check out the prices. Amazes me how BMW has cheaped out on the base model as far as sound and standard equipment. Phil
Several car makers include a barely adequate sound system because most folks are satisfied with the performance. An improved sound system is offered for a price for those who enjoy improved audio.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I had the hifi system and upgraded all 7 speakers and two ghost subs using bavsound product. Install was straight forward but somewhat time consuming. It took about 4 hours but I did not keep great tack of the time. The diffeence is night and day. i thought it would be a mild upgrade but the difference is big. Very happy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts