Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had the base system which was just not worth turning on, after some research I decided on BimmerTech Alpha One Speakers, just wish I got them sooner.
So to start with spoke to them on their website, they were very helpful with all questions. Got the delivery and nicely packed. I'm not much of a car guy but they were super easy to install, truly plug and play, and build quality and look of the speakers are awesome. Then finally the sound, well now I'm happy finally worth the upgrade.

Here's the link to speakers

https://www.bimmer-tech.net/speakers-and-audio-amplifier-for-bmw/

·
Registered
210 Posts
Thanks for sharing.
I have the base system as well and I am surprisingly happy with it. I find it pretty comparable to the HK system I had in my e46, at least up to sane listening volume in the car.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
So I had the base system which was just not worth turning on, after some research I decided on BimmerTech Alpha One Speakers, just wish I got them sooner.
So to start with spoke to them on their website, they were very helpful with all questions. Got the delivery and nicely packed. I'm not much of a car guy but they were super easy to install, truly plug and play, and build quality and look of the speakers are awesome. Then finally the sound, well now I'm happy finally worth the upgrade.

Here's the link to speakers

https://www.bimmer-tech.net/speakers-and-audio-amplifier-for-bmw/
AlphaOne from bimmer-Tech vs BAVSound Speaker ? anyone try it? I have primium HK system and I swapped out all my mid-range and tweeter speakers (14 of them) the only 2 Sub underseat I haven't swapped out yet. I am thinking get a pair sub to swap out but don't know which one is good. Will the AlphaOne sub is good?

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Bavsound released there GhostSub V2 not very long ago. Bimmer Tech is grossly overpriced in pretty much everything they offer. My entire BAVSound conversion was $1300 out the door, Bimmer Tech $1600 kit, is still missing speakers.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Bavsound released there GhostSub V2 not very long ago. Bimmer Tech is grossly overpriced in pretty much everything they offer. My entire BAVSound conversion was $1300 out the door, Bimmer Tech $1600 kit, is still missing speakers.
I am looking at the Focal IFBMW-Sub V2, Just don't know the OEM Amplifier can be able to drive the sub or not and any better than the original HK.
I already have the 12" JL on the back trunk, the beat very strong. I just want the underseat woofer to be like mid-bass when I have the volume at low.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree that bimmer tech is slightly over priced, however the quality of sound and bass is good, I haven't heard the Bavsound system so can't comment on that but have heard the HK system in a m4 briefly and would say the quality of sound and bass from the Bimmer Tech is better in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Bimmerfest mobile app

1 - 6 of 6 Posts