As Bobdmac said, it's cleverly hidden as the first link of this forum!I may be dumb but where do i find the best links that you referred to?
- Click on the VERY best of E39 Links (or, in the E39 wiki common issues): (SEE NOTE 1)
- Note 1: It's more efficient when you set your Bimmerfest control panel to the maximum number of posts per page so a single search will find what you need. Click on your Bimmerfest "User CP -> Edit Options -> Number of Posts to Show Per Page -> 80 -> Save Changes".
- Press your operating system "find" hotkey (i.e., "control f" in Windows & Linux & "command f" on the Mac) (SEE NOTE 2)
- NOTE 2: With Firefox, the slash (/) hotkey, in addition to "control f", does the same search, without the extra overhead.
- Type the search term, e.g., "keyword(s)" (sans quotes) & the cursor focus will jump to the first match (SEE NOTE 3)
- NOTE 3: On Windows & Linux, the "F3" hotkey will jump to the next find; "shift F3" will reverse the find; "enter" will open the current link. If the search fails, the search term will highlight in red.