BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Matching beemer & bimmer
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Specific question!

Whose BMW USA dealer sells the OEM Valeo FSU at the best price?

I need an FSU shipped to me and my local dealers are charging $130, $159, and $183 for the Valeo FSU. I see I can buy it from the sponsors for $60 but I keep reading to get the dealer one. That is why I am asking.

·
Migrated to the X5 SAV
899 Posts
The dealers might have a better warranty, could be 2 yrs. That might be with them installing the FSU also, not sure. So, the cost would be an additional $85+ (They'll probably charge 1 hr.)

You can get the exact same one the dealers get, for $60, as you've found from a site sponsor, it's a 10 min max change out.

There's all kinds of threads about 'em. Might even be in the e39 faq.

good luck :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
7,954 Posts
Try the dealer in Lincoln, Nebraska:

http://www.bmwmercedesparts.com
They have the best prices, and very reasonable shipping charges. I have used them several times....but, be patient, they are not very fast at getting orders out the door. I have waited up to 16 days to receive an order. Most other BMW dealers can get me stuff within 7 to 8 days tops.

·
Registered
6,925 Posts
If you are in New England or on the East Cast, call Bill Dodge BMW, Westbrook ME. They typically offer 20%-30% off all OEM parts if you set up a no-cost account. They have done group buys for this forum. Shipping is very fast (overnite within NE).

·
Seek to understand,^Value
25,199 Posts

·
Matching beemer & bimmer
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Try the dealer in Lincoln, Nebraska
That Nebraska price was $96.98, which is, so far, the cheapest BMW DEALER FSU ever!

Although it's a b*tch to figure out the shipping on that web site (I still don't know what the shipping will be).

Let me know of any other dealer that might be cheaper (maybe someone lives in Arkansas or Idaho?)

·
Matching beemer & bimmer
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
If you are in New England or on the East Cast, call Bill Dodge BMW, Westbrook ME. They typically offer 20%-30% off all OEM parts if you set up a no-cost account. They have done group buys for this forum. Shipping is very fast (overnite within NE).
Hi Fudman,
I called the Bill Dodge Auto Group and arranged with Mike a deal for Bimmerfest members only, for the genuine BMW FSU.

Here's the scoop, for Bimmerfest members, good only until the bi-monthly price changes on them in the parts book!

• Bill Dodge Auto Group
    • 5 Saunders Way, Westbrook, ME 04092
    • (877) 821-4127 (ask for BMW parts)
    • Hours (EST): 7:30 am to 6:30 pm Mon-Thu (7:30 am to 5:00 pm Fri)
This offer applies to all E38, E39, E46, and whatever other vehicles use the specific Genuine BMW blower resistor (aka Final Stage Unit) part number 64116923204.

The normal price today, at Bill Dodge BMW, for PN 64116923204, if you do not mention Bimmerfest, is $142.24 + shipping.

If you call them, and mention you want the Bimmerfest price, they will send it to you for $95 + shipping.

All discounts have already been applied to that price. Shipping will be UPS or USPS, whatever is cheapest (or customer preference), and will be based on your zip code.

You can speak with Ed, Mike, Ron, or anyone else there, to get that bimmerfest-only price. Again, that price is good only until the price changes on them. (If you find the price changed, PM me and let me know the price so I can update the thread.)

I'll post this as a separate thread in the E39, E46, and E38 forums.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.