BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
BMW 640D F06 2018 MSports 313BHP
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

A strange thing I have noticed is my trip meter is not synced with main cluster reading. I was in impression when KM increases in trip it should increase in main cluster reading too? Is this right? If it is then there is something wrong with my cluster please see the image and Video what I have made showing it is not synced.

What you thinks guys? is it ok or there is some error here. Could anyone of you check this in your car please to confirm with me?

Attachments

·
Registered
633 Posts
Sometimes people accidentally press the trip button and resets it. Putting it to zero...so while the odometer and the trip mileage was once the same at say 99,995/995.5... If you press on the trip button and reset it at that point it will be 99,995/000.1 just an example... You should be fine as it doesn't affect anything

Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp

·
Registered
BMW 640D F06 2018 MSports 313BHP
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks edmonem

Yes you are right why didn't I think of this. I will sync it today and see but as you said if this doesn't affect anything then nothing to worry about.

thanks again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.