BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have any 'festers ever gotten together to split the Lufthansa ticket deal? I'm going to Munich alone for my ED (meeting a friend in Germany) and was wondering if anyone has a pickup at the end of June/early July maybe we could align our schedules. The itineraries must be identical...I can leave out of LAX, SAN or SFO (but LAX or San Diego is best) Just a thought....could maybe save us $500-600 each. :dunno:

EDIT: Early July Lufthansa does a non-stop LAX to Munich at $800/person net after the 2 for 1 deal. Any takers for a single ticket?

·
Registered
457 Posts
Marcus,
If you don't insist on a 'fest member, it may not be too difficult to find someone to split tix. There are students looking for last minute deals, so try advertising in local colleges if they have online board. If you are willing to fly out of sfo, also try craigslist. (SD probably has one too, but may not be as active). And make sure to get your reservation done asap. luft flights (direct flights anyway) are very much booked and you may get wait-listed on both directions.
tk

·
Registered
707 Posts
MARCUS330i said:
Have any 'festers ever gotten together to split the Lufthansa ticket deal? I'm going to Munich alone for my ED (meeting a friend in Germany) and was wondering if anyone has a pickup at the end of June maybe we could align our schedules. The itineraries must be identical...I can leave out of LAX, SAN or SFO (but LAX or San Diego is best) Just a thought....could maybe save us $500-600 each. :dunno:
hey dude. i will be picking up 750i on June 20th. I am in North Cal and would prefer to fly out of SFO. Haven't gotten tix yet. My itinerary is a bit complex since i want to fly into Hamburg first but maybe we can work something out and i can go to Munich first. Anyways, drop me an email at [email protected] and will talk details.

·
Premium Member
7,705 Posts
You fellas should know...

The 2 people in the 2 for 1 deal must fly on the same time and on the same plane. To and From.

If you can't find anyone and want to give me a free vacation let me know :p

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just spoke with Lufthansa and the cost including tax/fees is approx $1600 for both tickets which is a little more than a single ticket on Delta or AA (around $1300). The cool thing is that with Lufthansa you can fly from SFO or LAX NON-STOP to Munich!! That is a huge beneft. So if I can find someone who can travel in that early July timeframe we could both save $$$. :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
beewang said:
You fellas should know...

The 2 people in the 2 for 1 deal must fly on the same time and on the same plane. To and From.

If you can't find anyone and want to give me a free vacation let me know :p
Sure Bee....no problem. You just have to agree to pay me $50 for every real estate question you ask me on the flight. :angel:

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
UPDATE: My pickup is now moved up to June 21st (Tues). Anybody need to go to Germany from LAX on the Lufthansa non-stop? I've got to finalize my ticket plans and would like to split the 2 for 1 deal? See details above. Danke

1 - 9 of 9 Posts