Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I coded my F11 to the sports gear, I switched the 205 to the 2TB.
After the change I coded the EGS, ICM and KOMBI. Now I have a question, on iDrive I don't have the option to configure Sport+, just like this:

My system is CHAMP2 (CIC Business), can not I have this configuration menu in iDrive? Does it only work in Professional?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Is it configureable in other cars. To be honest I don’t know why you would want sports plus configurable when you would want everything in its correct mode when in sports+. I have turned on sports mode to be configurable but truth be told I haven’t bothered changing the configuration and don’t really see any reason too yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sport+ configurable in iDrive

Also I have champ2 and that screen I have on sports mode only. Not sports plus although I have turned the I drive mode update screen off i I really don’t need my idrive to tell me I have changed modes when it also comes up in the dashboard cluster

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It would just be to stick with one more "extra" menu. As a rule the cars that have original/default Sport+ have this menu, I wanted to leave my well configured.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ohhhhhhh you didn’t make that clear. Your title says sports+!!!

I don’t think you can get it in sports+ mode but you can certainly get it in sports mode.

Turn on macro_fds and also Icmkod_b_sportsindividualisierbar.

That should fix your problem.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts