BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOT!!!

Greeted by another Winter storm today after the weather was nice and mild for the last few weeks. Looks like Mother Nature is up to her old tricks again. Talk about a slap in the face.

Monday was supposed to be the official first day of spring. Could have fooled me... :(. When will this all end?? :mad:

Sorry had to vent...:)
/End Rant

·
Supporter of Bimmer Lore
5,192 Posts
But Mother Nature WAS kind! From the looks of it, was just a light dusting instead of a few feet of the white stuff...

·
The Dude abides.
613 Posts
Kunal, I hear you bro. It was 74 and sunny here in NYC last Friday. Right now it's 35 with some snow/sleet on the way.

You certainly can't golf in this.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
But Mother Nature WAS kind! From the looks of it, was just a light dusting instead of a few feet of the white stuff...
Not that kind. Those pictures were just the beginning. It is going to snow all day :(. They're calling for about 6-7 inches of snow, maybe more. For this time of the year, it really sucks. Morning commute took me 1.5 hrs to travel 25 miles, about an hour longer than usual.

·
The Boss of Nobody
3,695 Posts
Okay so today we have had snow, sleet, hail, thunder/lightning, and rain. WTF Mother Nature?! Still she could be slapping us with far scarier stuff like elsewhere in the world.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ditto on that Kunal...I even jumped the gun and put my summer tires on last week...needless to say I was driving sideways up a hill on my way home

·
Function over fashion
887 Posts
Ditto on that Kunal...I even jumped the gun and put my summer tires on last week...needless to say I was driving sideways up a hill on my way home
Ha - it snowed here yesterday too and I'm putting my summers on this friday. They're "more fun" in the snow anyway, ha.

·
Noone Special
673 Posts
you only had frost on your car, I woke up to five inches on my car this morning!!!

·
Displaced Charger Fan
876 Posts
Woke up to schools being closed and 2 foot drifts in the driveway yesterday. In a small town 15 miles north of me, they got 21" of snow - plus drifting. All while it thundered and lightning made it look like daylight at 11:00 PM. What a mess!

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I usually put the summers back around the middle of April. Can never be sure until then.

you only had frost on your car, I woke up to five inches on my car this morning!!!
Pics were taken when it was just starting. Ended up with about 10 inches after all was said and done. Hopefully this is it, as it's been a long cold winter.

This was the scene on the commute home. Conditions were dicey to say the least.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Okay so today we have had snow, sleet, hail, thunder/lightning, and rain. WTF Mother Nature?! Still she could be slapping us with far scarier stuff like elsewhere in the world.
Yeah, in the scope of things, 10 inches of snow pales in comparison to a Tsunami :yikes:. Looking at it that way we are very fortunate.

·
BMW = Fahrvergnügen
447 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts