BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's 75degrees here in Atlanta fellas just finish detailing my girl she ready to ride. Post ur 7 if it's nice where u at let's see how clean we riding these 7's in this nice weather!

Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp

·
Banned
1,456 Posts
I like those rims alot.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx slick yea I didn't want other ones, fittin to put the 22's on there next for summer had to return them cause I didn't but them staggered I didnt know u suppose to stagger the wheels on the 7.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Naw no chrome around the headlights, when I switch over rims I will be installing the chrome mesh front grille I have to see a pic with the chrome around the lights to get a good vivid pic how it would look.

·
DZLE
103 Posts
We have really bad pollen around here. That yellow dust is already starting to cover everything outside. I'm going to have to wait for it to pass before my next major detail.

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
you know my car doesnt get dirty...

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Those wheels is sick bro damn I wouldn't mind doing mind like that I think imma just get the inserts painted blue the color of the car an get the chrome. But them astanti is definitely a eye catcher! Thumbsup

·
'' Blue Pill Tester ''
807 Posts
It's almost am everyday task to keep my white Asanti wheels clean. Brake dust!!!
You have got to get those baby Akebono pads in and kiss the dust "GoodBye"
You won't regret it. I never have to worry about the ugly dust again. I still have a little dust in the rears. And being in the rears the dust won't show as quickly as the fronts. But because my rears still have lots of life on'em, I'll wait a little. It doesn't bother me as much as the fronts.

But for those wheels of yours. Akebono is a MUST...:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 103 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.