BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Bimmer Driver
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had a nice little small little photoshoot with my car and my buddies e36. The timing didn't play in our favor so I lost a lot of shots due to the sun ruining it. I also was low on lenses since I let my friend borrow my tripod, and 2 lenses so I didn't have a lot to work with as far as lenses went either. None the less it was fun, and these are some of the keepers out of the bunch.

let me know what you guys think

·
Registered
176 Posts
Had a nice little small little photoshoot with my car and my buddies e36. The timing didn't play in our favor so I lost a lot of shots due to the sun ruining it. I also was low on lenses since I let my friend borrow my tripod, and 2 lenses so I didn't have a lot to work with as far as lenses went either. None the less it was fun, and these are some of the keepers out of the bunch.

All I see are red x's! Repost them.

·
Bimmer Driver
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
idk whats wrong i can see them

·
Former Supporting member
825 Posts
Cool pix man ! specially the last one, on the go :thumbup:

·
Bimmer Driver
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Banned
2,928 Posts
looks good man! where are the springs already!!!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Looks good.

The BMW center caps on the wheels are a nice touch.

·
Registered
499 Posts
nice

·
Registered
30 Posts
Rolling shot is the best! :thumbup:

·
Banned
2,928 Posts
rolling shots ftw

·
Bimmer Driver
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Bimmer Driver
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ld of not tinted the white part on the taillights and you should get the AIB just my $0.02
i wasnt gonna tint the white part but on the 6 theres still red in the corner where the white is doesnt go all the way through like on the 7 and i thought it wouldve looked weird or i wouldve had to leave some red...so i just did the whole thing......

im ordering my AIB's in a couple days

·
Banned
2,928 Posts
one more thing, m6 mirrors would kill ittttt

·
Bimmer Driver
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Vorsteiner called... your order is ready
haha thats sick funny thing is i called vorsteiner yesterday they asid they would get back to me :)

·
Bimmer Driver
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
if anyone feels bored and wants to shop my car with the whole vorsteiner package that would be pretty sweet...before i buy anything else....cuz i was gona go with the hood and the lip but idk about the trunk...either that trunk or the acs lip spoiler...

·
Registered
1,663 Posts

Looks very nice BMWTURK i love it:)

·
Bimmer Driver
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 20 Posts