Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, first post and sorry my bad english :angel:
I own 528iA e39 sedan and original M-Sport suspension. One of my springs is "dead", so i have to buy new one (all 4). What springs would you recommend for m-sport shocks?
I would like lowering little more my car than m-sports springs do.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
ouhboy said:
Hello, first post and sorry my bad english :angel:
I own 528iA e39 sedan and original M-Sport suspension. One of my springs is "dead", so i have to buy new one (all 4). What springs would you recommend for m-sport shocks?
I would like lowering little more my car than m-sports springs do.
I'd go with H&Rs myself, that's what I'm looking to put on my 540iA come Spring, after all of the snow is gone (live in VA-don't get much, but get enough-have a '03 Mercedes Benz ML55 AMG for the snow). I had Eibachs on my '96 GLX VR6, many years back, and swore by them, but every car is different. I've heard nothing but good things from all my friends who have H&Rs on their BMWs......and they have them on M3s......M5s.......528is......530is.....525is......540is.....and various other 3-series just to name a few. Just my two cents.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for help. It seems that I buy H&R Sport Springs (29742-3), lowering front -30mm and rear -15mm, price about 250€. Sorry, europe units :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts