Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 435ix with mppk and mpe. When I installed the mppk it definitely helped with the throttle response especially in comfort mode. I read about the sprint booster on another auto manufacturers forum and then watched you tube videos for people that had done sprint boosters on 3 series BMW and some bimmers with turbos. All the reviews where positive but I was still skeptical but I figured I give it try since it has a 30 day money back guarantee. I installed it this week and all I can say is wow! What a huge difference in how the car accelerates and how it feels while accelerating. Great product for n55 engine and probably other cars. Get on board sprintbooster.com

·
Registered
216 Posts
Why are you doing this? I see you also posted on BimmerPost at the same time with the exact same text. When I read it at first, you even put "no affiliation" somewhere in the post, yet now that's gone. As hard as you tried to cover it, this screams advertising. :dunno:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i never edited the post. Read my other posts and you will clearly see Im just an enthusiast passing on information on my BMW. I go on Bimmerfest and Bimmerpost. Im not sure why that strikes you as suspicious or odd. I would guess several members look at both sites and post on both sites. I re read my post and I can see how you thought it might be advertising as I was extremely excited about the product. It is definitely not adverting. Just a post from a fellow enthusiast that was really excited about the difference this product made on my car.

·
Registered
216 Posts
i never edited the post. Read my other posts and you will clearly see Im just an enthusiast passing on information on my BMW. I go on Bimmerfest and Bimmerpost. Im not sure why that strikes you as suspicious or odd. I would guess several members look at both sites and post on both sites. I re read my post and I can see how you thought it might be advertising as I was extremely excited about the product. It is definitely not adverting. Just a post from a fellow enthusiast that was really excited about the difference this product made on my car.

So you reread the post and “can see how you thought it might be advertising” yet you just claimed that— “I’m not sure why that strikes you as suspicious or odd”.

I’m sorry, but the claims about mixed reviews and posting of the website made this really fishy. My bad!

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest mobile app

1 - 4 of 4 Posts