BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can someone tell me the best dealer in chicago or st louis for ed order? I have gone to a dealer or two and have been discouraged from the process

·
Happily Driving
7,201 Posts
Call Adrian @ Nalley BMW in Atlanta. He's a great guy and a board sponsor. :)

·
Registered
208 Posts
I will pm you with a couple suggestions. do you live in st.louis or are you in illinois?
I am currently awaiting for my car that I picked up on june 7.

·
Thinking about ED #5
1,289 Posts
Call Irv Robinson @ Motorwerks in Barrington, IL - very good pricing. Please tell him Rex sent you. (I don't get a commission, just goodwill on my next order!)

·
Registered
186 Posts
sbb said:
can someone tell me the best dealer in chicago or st louis for ed order? I have gone to a dealer or two and have been discouraged from the process
Call Gerd Peterman at Autohaus in St. Louis. He is one of the best BMW reps in the US and knows ED inside and out. He is also German and is very helpful regarding traveling and driving advice for Germany.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I tried about a dozen dealers in Spfd, KC, and St. Louis (including Autohaus in Clayton :dunno: ) and was really discouraged by anyone's willingness to negotiate from ED wholesale, instead of ED MSRP. Good luck; there's bound to be someone around who will deal.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I second that idea. He is by far the nicest car salesman I have dealt with. You can either call him at 847-304-3024 or simple email him at [email protected]
I would say email is the best route because he gets pretty busy around the dealership and cannot always answer your call, but if you leave a message, he always calls back. Depending on the car you want to ED, he can usually do most cars for about 1500 over ED invoice or even a little less without much negotiation.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I had a great car buying experience with Irv Robinson (Motorwerks Barrington,IL). He never pressured me and was always respectful. Everything went smooth and I felt confident because he does have quite of bit of experience with Euro Delivery. Numerous times, he patiently walked me through the steps and always had patinece when I changed my options many times. He also was able to never complain about my many telephone calls with questions about ED or tracking of my car on redelivery. In short, I suggest Irv and have recommended him to family anf close friends. I will buy my next car from him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts