BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Looking at the table Conquest is stackable with most of the programs. What is Conquest anyway --it's maybe a dumb question:) Never used Conquest before.

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking at the table Conquest is stackable with most of the programs. What is Conquest anyway --it's maybe a dumb question:) Never used Conquest before.l
It has been phased out mostly, just like it sounds, for owners of competitive makes. Like Loyalty but diff. Usually only on upper models 7, 8, et al

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't forget about the College Grad Rebate Program as well.

I've had hundreds of new BMW buyers qualify in the past.

FREE MONEY $$$ :)))

·
Registered
62 Posts
Have you deal with a buyer with the USAA 2k discount for the 2 series? You will just need the code from the buyer to apply the discount? I know the USAA $2k discount is not applicable if you are financing the car.

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have you deal with a buyer with the USAA 2k discount for the 2 series? You will just need the code from the buyer to apply the discount? I know the USAA $2k discount is not applicable if you are financing the car.
My buyer's invariably all go with BMWFS as a funding source.

·
All Wheel Drive = Heaven
343 Posts
Just to confirm, can I stack the following hypothetically

• Loyalty
  • Lease Incentive
  • Penfed
  • A certificate I may or may not get if I attend an Autocross event this weekend

It would be on a demo vehicle (530i xdrive) with almost 4k on the clock which I know will not qualify for CCA rebate.

Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Jon, if I place a custom order today and the car is expected to be delivered in, let's say, Oct. Will I still be eligible for incentive programs that are expired in August? On the other hand, if I become eligible for a new incentive in Oct that I am not eligible in August. Can I apply the new incentive to the purchase price? Thanks.

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jon, if I place a custom order today and the car is expected to be delivered in, let's say, Oct. Will I still be eligible for incentive programs that are expired in August? On the other hand, if I become eligible for a new incentive in Oct that I am not eligible in August. Can I apply the new incentive to the purchase price? Thanks.
Sorry for the late reply, but yes, of course!

👍

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry for editing my post a few times.

I now found the updated Braman Website and it appears to say that loyalty cannot be combined with USAA/PenFed.

Has the stackability matrix changed or are dealers allowed to choose to combine or not combine incentives?

BMW Dealer Incentives - Braman BMW Group
Loyalty and Domestic Military Type J are unequivocally compatible.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts