BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Addicted To Autocross
191 Posts
That's My Setup

Works Fine. My street wheels are 18" Hamann PGIIs with Bridgestone Potenza S03s in the tire sizes you listed. My front wheels are 18x8, while my rear wheels are 18x9. I did not have to roll my fenders and there is no rubbing.

For pictures, click on my signature below to visit my web site.

Note that all the pics on my site were taken before I upgraded the suspension on the car. Speaking of, I have the Dinan Suspension and the sways are full stiff and the shocks are a tad under full stiff. The sidewalls on the Potenzas are pretty stiff and consequently, the ride is not as comfortable as it used to be, but not to the point where its that bad. Its a tradeoff for me as I get better handling.

·
Addicted To Autocross
191 Posts
Got Them From LeatherZ

and they were installed by none other than the new moderator here, JonM. He used to live here in SoCal before moving to Seattle. He did an excellent job and they are one of my favorite mods .:thumbup:

·
Addicted To Autocross
191 Posts
Yup

FYI. They're not an easy install, which is why I trusted Jon to do it. He did it a few times before. Another poster here, JawKnee did it himself, so you might want to check with him on that if you're interested in going the DIY route.

·
Addicted To Autocross
191 Posts
Re: Re: Shinobi,

in_d_haus said:

Shinobis car is unbelieveable in person! Saw it at the 'fest. Took lots of pics of that car!
Thanks, but are you sure you talking about my car? I felt quite humbled by the large number of ///M3s and other tricked out cars.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.