BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of 18x8 style 42's and am interested in going staggered. EAC tuning has a set of 18x9's, but does not want to break the set of four. I'm uninterested in a 9" square set right now for a few reasons (don't want to spend the extra money, particularly since my fronts have new tires).

I wanted to see if anyone is interested in going in with me to purchase the 18x9's from EAC, and then purchasing two of my 18x8's, so we would both end up with staggered sets?

The math would work like this:

18x9's at EAC are ~450 per pair, including shipping. I'd be willing to sell you my used 18x8's for $150, plus shipping (or I'll meet you somewhere if you're relatively local to DC), so your all-in cost for the wheels would be $600. This seems like a great deal for a good quality 18 inch BBS staggered set.

There are plenty of particulars to figure out, but if anyone is interested please let me know and I'll start out be sending you pictures of my set.

Best,

Justin

·
Registered
127 Posts
Interested, PM'd

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Attached are some snapshots for those interested. Both wheels are used (they've been on the car for six years now) but in good shape. One has a little curb rash the other less so - I've tried to call out blemishes in the photos.

To be certain, I had both of these wheels checked out over the weekend for bends and both are straight and true.

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Interested, PM'd.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am desperately searching for a set of staggered 18" style 42's. Anyone out there with a set or know of where I can purchase a set, please let me know.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Not to hijack, but I'm also interested in getting together a staggered set if anyone wants to go halfsies on (4) 18x8s and (4) 18x9s like the OP did.

·
Registered
18 Posts
WTB Staggered 18" Style 42's

Well I am almost there. I have 2 front 18x8's and the last 18x9 coming from ECS. I need 1 more 18x9. Can anyone help me?

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dunno:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts