Bimmerfest BMW banner

14741 - 14760 of 14796 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, I am looking for E90 tools link please. Looking for English inpa as cas failed programming and no key, ignition or dash responding.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I think this is the right forum to ask...
Can you help me with a link for programs and sp-daten E89x-15-03-501?
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hello, I am new to this and would like to get all the current software to register my new battery and code it. can some help me out?
i have a F10 520d year 2011

·
Registered
3 Posts
Selam. 2008 mini cooper r56 aracım için güncellenmiş veri dosyalarına ihtiyacım var. Bilgisayarımdan v40 sürümü. ve aracımın kazan modülü düştü. Acil ncs uzmanı için güncellenmiş bir veri arıyorum. tesekkur ederim.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I have some older versions of the BMW tools (Tool32, INPA, ...)
I'd like to download the SP-DATEN for e61 (e60)
And if possible the latest available software.
I do have 2 working cables already.
thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi, i have INPA 5.0.6 but it is asking me for CAS4.ipo file everytime i tried to access some functions for F10. Can someone help me out?

·
Registered
2 Posts
THanks mate, much appreciated.

That cable is looking a little more expensive than I was hoping when you factor in shipping to NZ (unfortunately we get stung quite a bit).

Any chance that this would fit the bill? The specs look mostly the same..
Good day Shawn, I'm looking for inpa 5.06 or 5.02 can you also PM me

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I am new to this and would like to get all the current software to register my new battery and code it. can some help me out?
i have a F10 520d year 2011
I was able to buy a 500gb hard drive on ebay with all the software pre-installed (with windows 7). Still trying to figure out how to use it. But I also have an app (BimmerLink) that allows you to register your battery along with a bunch of other stuff. You'll also need a Bluetooth OBD II receiver. Bother were approx $40 or so.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I’m new to the forums. I need help finding the coding software needed for N54 E60, 2010. I believe I have the cable, I just can’t find the software. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum, and looking for the software for coding and to install Enhanced Bluetooth on my 316i, 2013. Could some one or Shawn, if I read the comments above, help me with this?

Thanks A lot!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello!
Im a newbie, last couple days trying to connect my cable to E91 2011yr.
1. Probabbly i dont have newest Daten for E9x Facelift, can somebody share with me link?
2. How i know, then in some software E9x is under E89, right? So in INPA, i need to select E89 or E9x?:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello All!
I'm new to this forum and bought my first BMW recently and am wondering if it's possible to change (through coding?) some options for my 2017 BMW 540i X-Drive? I'm mainly looking to see if I can change some of the interior ambient lighting patterns, as well as other options (can open trunk with key FOB, etc).
If anyone has some good advice as far as if it's possible, and if so, what I need to do it, I would greatly appreciate any advice! Let me know if more information is needed. I'm located in the US if that info is needed

14741 - 14760 of 14796 Posts