Bimmerfest BMW banner

14781 - 14796 of 14796 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Would love to get the software to work on my 2011 E90 335i sedan. Just had to replace the Valvetronic servo and I need to figure out why it's not getting power, solve that then re-learn the min/max limits, etc. As the car ages, I'll end up doing more stuff I'm sure.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Please could anyone PM me a link for whatever ISTA(D? P? +?) has the repair instructions for E-series cars and R-series Minis? Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Would love to get the software to work on my 2011 E90 335i sedan. Just had to replace the Valvetronic servo and I need to figure out why it's not getting power, solve that then re-learn the min/max limits, etc. As the car ages, I'll end up doing more stuff I'm sure.
There is a small fuse box in my 2011 X5 in engine compartment containing 5-6 fuses, one for valvetronic system. You have to replace the box, as the fuse is not replaceable, or you could wire a fuse holder around it or simply cut apart it and replace fuse.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Guys,

Due to the recent developments, we cannot have a public links to the software downloads.
We are just being cautious.....

Let the findings keep going.

If you have any questions let us know.... anyways we all know how to get hold off ;)
May I have latest daten files for BMW e90 318 2007 please?

·
Registered
2 Posts
shawnsheridan - Thanks to you and all the others who have contributed to this community. If I may also ask someone to provide a link to help me code and diagnose my F15 and F25 it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
39,661 Posts
Hi I'm looking for the e89 daten file link please. Thank you!
Link please?
2nd request for links, please. Thanks!
Hi, could I get a pm please for a download link for the latest SP-Daten files for a E70.

Thanks!
May I have latest daten files for BMW e90 318 2007 please?
PM's sent.

Reactions: cqhall

·
Premium Member
39,661 Posts
Hi Shawn,

Any chance you could give me a link to download SDP data for ISTA+ ?

Many thanks
Please could anyone PM me a link for whatever ISTA(D? P? +?) has the repair instructions for E-series cars and R-series Minis? Thanks!
Hi all, looking for the ISTA + link for IBS programing.

Cheers.
Hello Guys,

Is it possible to send me link software for BMW I3 in PM please ? (Esys, Esys Launcher & PSDzdata)
Hello, Can someone provide me with a link to the most recent ISTA+ / D files download for BMW X3 (F25)
shawnsheridan - Thanks to you and all the others who have contributed to this community. If I may also ask someone to provide a link to help me code and diagnose my F15 and F25 it would be greatly appreciated.
Wrong Thread. Thread Title is "E-Series Standard Tools & SP-DATEN: Software Download Links", not ISTA or F/I/G Series E-Sys and PSdZData. :

·
Premium Member
39,661 Posts
I am not receiving updates from forum for this thread. If anyone still needs something, send me a PM directly.

14781 - 14796 of 14796 Posts