BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

15021 - 15040 of 15093 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey there,
I'm driving a 2006 530xi. I recently had the center console/iDrive display replaced, as it went out and was draining my battery causing my car to not start in the morning. After having it replaced I noticed that I no longer had my Aux option (Aux was installed when I bought the car and worked), my GPS isn't working and my parking sensor isn't working. I called the shop back and they said to take it to BMW to have it coded. BMW wants to charge, as I'm sure y'all know, $170 an hour. I'm smart, I can code it myself, I just need a little guidance. I know very little about cars but enough about tech to where I think I can do it. Can I please get the link for the required software and any other links that may prove useful? Also, would it be smarter and more worth my time to just buy the Carly device? Thank you ahead of time!

·
Banned
77 Posts
Hello! I would also like to update my ISTA+. Could I kindly get a link to the lastest version? Thanks in advance!
the newest is 4.27.31

Reactions: MadMaxAgain

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone!
I am driving BMW 1 series with n43 engine. I am gently asking if somebody could send me links for the newest ISTA+ and INPA software with an installation guide. I found ISTA D 4.01 and INPA5.06 versions but I got little trouble and the software doesn't see my car, so I am looking for a newer version.
Thank you in advance.
Greetings

·
Banned
77 Posts
give more info about car, year for example, or E, F, G?

Reactions: lightm4n

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can I have some advice, I have an 03 325ci with an m56 that I recently manual swapped, downloaded Mike's easy bmw tools and inpa doesn't want to communicate and ncs expert is giving me COAP-1020 FSW PSW MAN. Any leads on the issue? Also inpa communicates with my other e46 also m56.

·
Banned
77 Posts
Reactions: Kmiller1021

·
Banned
77 Posts
Hi guys, can someone PM me a link to ISTA+ & ISTA-P download please?

Thanks
on mega are programs
i order to download from mega, just create account, download megasync and .. start downloadning

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello just bought an e61 525d 2009 late 2008 production. I cant read the ECU can i get the new coding and INPA to see if it helps.

Thanks in advancef

·
Banned
77 Posts
Hello just bought an e61 525d 2009 late 2008 production. I cant read the ECU can i get the new coding and INPA to see if it helps.

Thanks in advancef
yes

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Guys,

Due to the recent developments, we cannot have a public links to the software downloads.
We are just being cautious.....

Let the findings keep going.

If you have any questions let us know.... anyways we all know how to get hold off ;)
dear i looking to esys 3.18

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,

Can I please get a link for latest version of ISTA+ for my BMW F10 520d 2013, EU market? In english ofc.

I suppose there I can see repair manuals, right?

Thanks

·
Banned
77 Posts
Hello,

Can I please get a link for latest version of ISTA+ for my BMW F10 520d 2013, EU market? In english ofc.

I suppose there I can see repair manuals, right?

Thanks
sent

Reactions: bbboy77
15021 - 15040 of 15093 Posts