BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

15061 - 15080 of 15093 Posts

·
Registered
BMW 3 series (G20)
3 Posts
Hello guys,

I'm new to the coding business.

Can I please get the link for ISTA + and ISTA-P and other useful things for G20 Series (2020) when you have?

Many thanks in advance!

Regards,
Greg

·
Banned
77 Posts
Hello guys,

I'm new to the coding business.

Can I please get the link for ISTA + and ISTA-P and other useful things for G20 Series (2020) when you have?

Many thanks in advance!

Regards,
Greg
Sent

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! I have a 2004 325i that I need to realign ews/dme rolling code after trying to start with ews unplugged to test no start. Turned out to be bad relay on ews. Now I'm having trouble setting up my laptop to work after old one broke. Can't get my dcan cable to work, can't find inpa software download... Help!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys, I'm new subscriber here but I read through many years, now I'm in a pretty bad situation.
One of my Bmw is an e38 750il and I think that for some reason one dme is out of synchronization with the ews and the car is working only on one bank, the other one is off. I tried to find a good working inpa software everywhere without success even paying for it. I have the cable with the switch, I had an inpa version that was missing some dme information on it, I was able to connect to some modules but not the dme (the dme are working for sure because I have an autel diagnosis and I can read fault codes and live data on both dme). I'm running windows 7. I really appreciate if someone could send me the link for a good working inpa software. Thank you

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, I have a 2014 F33, I think I'm looking for ISTA+ to try to diagnose issues with convertible room movement failures due to potential water damage thanks to the famous F33 door drainage issues in the doors. I have done only small amount of coding previously with Esys and quite clueless really. Is ISTA+ / ISTA-D what I'm looking for to get more insights on what has failed?

·
Registered
2007 530xi and 2006 Mini Cooper S
3 Posts
Trying to get deeper into the inner workings of my 2007 530xi and 2006 Mini Cooper, can someone send me the link for Ista P/D?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1 Posts
Like many on here, looking to learn more about the BMW's and save some money. Have a 2006 330i, ZF6HP19 trans. When servicing the transmission, bent the pins on the mechatronic unit and broke one. what software is needed to reprogram a salvage yard unit? Does anyone have a link to such software? Can the ISTA+ or other do this?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys, new to the forum. Just recently invested in a cable from InnovODB to use for my e46 and a few friends cars.
Can anyone point me in the direction of the link for a download for the INPA software download?

·
Registered
85 Posts
I thought i had latest bmw standard tools But i didnt. Is it to be found somewhere, including latest Sp daten?

I also look for clean install esys including PSdZData.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
First timer, got the ISTA+ Standalone installed for diagnostics. Now I'm trying to code a X1 e84 and X5 e70. Any links would be appreciated. Thanks!

15061 - 15080 of 15093 Posts