BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

15081 - 15100 of 15103 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello.
I am new and just starting my adventure with programming. Can I have a download link for the latest updates available for my 2011 BMW F02 750Li?
I am using Esys 3.30.1 because only this one I managed to successfully run.
Thank you in advance

·
Registered
1 Posts
Errors, DSC87 replacement to DSC90.

Hello all i am proud owner of E93LCI with upgraded 325i in the Netherlands.
After a lot of shit and cost with low battery(reset FRM3R module), Ista full version installed and until now lots of errors.
Problem Ista loaded latest software. DSC87 sw code 6789304(old E89 12-7-508) replaced by
DSC90 sw code 6862873 (E89 18-7-521)
So i think the replaced DSC software is not working, I lost old version and all tuning software. Please help to find best solution, sp-daten version etc. to solve this issue.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G973F met Tapatalk

·
Registered
65 Posts
hello to everyone, swapping a STVL on a bmw z4 e85. trying to change the vin of it. can someone guide me about this? i am using toolset32.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Would appreciate someone send me links to INPA and ISTA+ that will work with E70 with N57 diesel engine.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey, so I've did the F10 Pre-LCI to LCI M sport steering wheel conversion. Yep, got the restraint error. It looks like I have to do the whole coding thing (airbag is 2 stage) for the no vent plug parameter. What software do I need to code it? I've done a ton of research on what to code but I just need the how.

Help me Obi-Shawn, you're my only hope! (if you hear that all the time I'm sorry in advance)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hello,
I have been playing with esys and F series for several years thanks to this forum, now I would like to try it with my wife's R60. I already have the various software but not the SP-DATENs ... can someone tell me how to get them?
Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can someone send me links for SP-DATEN for my 2013 R60 D ?
I have the K+DCAN cable, INPA SW, etc... but i no have data and cfg file
thank you in advance

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all,
I'm relatively new to the coding world. I'm looking for a link to download as current as possible ista+ & ista-p.
Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I'm owner of e92, i would like to obtain the lastest software to do diag and programing.
I have a old version of inpa, NCS and others, i'm looking for for the last version of these softs and i need ISTA+ an ISTA P for programming
Anyboby can help me.

Kind regards

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Guys,

Due to the recent developments, we cannot have a public links to the software downloads.
We are just being cautious.....

Let the findings keep going.

If you have any questions let us know.... anyways we all know how to get hold off ;)
Hi I’m trying to find the correct full SP-Daren files for 2007 328xi BMW either E89 or E90. Could you please help me?

15081 - 15100 of 15103 Posts