·
Premium Member
43,183 Posts
Reactions: xcqckng

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Shawn,

Can I please get the sp-daten files for the '07 E83 X3?

Also can you please send me a link to the latest version of Standard Tools that works with Windows 10?

Thank you in advance!

·
Premium Member
43,183 Posts
Hello Shawn,

Can I please get the sp-daten files for the '07 E83 X3?

Also can you please send me a link to the latest version of Standard Tools that works with Windows 10?

Thank you in advance!
PM sent.

·
Registered
BMW E85
12 Posts
@shawnsheridan could you please send me a link to the latest E series software with daten files.

I used to have a Windows laptop with, Inpa, ediabas, NCS expert, NCS dummy, winkfp, tool32. But my harddrive has failed me.

I will be using the above to program a E85 from 2003.

Much appreciated!

·
Premium Member
43,183 Posts
@shawnsheridan could you please send me a link to the latest E series software with daten files.

I used to have a Windows laptop with, Inpa, ediabas, NCS expert, NCS dummy, winkfp, tool32. But my harddrive has failed me.

I will be using the above to program a E85 from 2003.

Much appreciated!
PM sent.

·
Premium Member
43,183 Posts

·
Premium Member
43,183 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Shawn, first of all Happt New Year !!!
I'm searching for diags tools for 2008 mini cooper, as i know ISTA/D can do that, but i have a VM with XP 32bit, do you have tools for this OS ? Or if need i can make another VM with corresponding OS that you can provide for me ;)

Thanks a lot in advance

·
Premium Member
43,183 Posts
Hi Shawn, first of all Happt New Year !!!
I'm searching for diags tools for 2008 mini cooper, as i know ISTA/D can do that, but i have a VM with XP 32bit, do you have tools for this OS ? Or if need i can make another VM with corresponding OS that you can provide for me ;)

Thanks a lot in advance
Sorry, I cannot help with ISTA. New version of iSTA requires a PC HWID specific license file to run.

15441 - 15460 of 15535 Posts