BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
15461 - 15480 of 15535 Posts

·
Premium Member
43,187 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello, I was trying to find a working link for the INPA software. We have a 2006 525xi and I need to get the trouble codes. Thank you for any leads.

·
Premium Member
43,187 Posts
Hello, I was trying to find a working link for the INPA software. We have a 2006 525xi and I need to get the trouble codes. Thank you for any leads.
PM sent.

·
Premium Member
43,187 Posts
I need ISTA + for Fxx series. Thanks
Thead as Title indicates os for E-Series "Standard Tools & SP-DATEN", Not ISTA or F-Series anything. Sorry, I cannot help with ISTA. New version of iSTA requires a PC HWID specific license file to run.

Reactions: pepgra

·
Premium Member
43,187 Posts
Hello Shawn,

I own 11/2010 E90 320i.
I want to try a coding.
Could you send me a link for the needed software?

Thank you in advance for your help.
No, I can't PM you:

"This member limits who may view their full profile. "

·
Premium Member
43,187 Posts

·
Registered
e46 318i (n42)
1 Posts
Hi,
I'm looking for the latest software to diagnose/code a e46 318i with a n42 engine (4 cyl).
I have an old version of INPA installed but it seems to be very light on with regards to info/diagnostics (for instance I cannot see anything regarding the valvetronic system?) - I'm wondering if this is just the age of the car (its 2002) or if I have the wrong software??
I'm also interested in updating the ECU firmware (according to INPA its dated 2002 also) - not sure if there are any resources on this for these old cars?

Thanks in advance for any help!!

·
Premium Member
43,187 Posts
Hi,
I'm looking for the latest software to diagnose/code a e46 318i with a n42 engine (4 cyl).
I have an old version of INPA installed but it seems to be very light on with regards to info/diagnostics (for instance I cannot see anything regarding the valvetronic system?) - I'm wondering if this is just the age of the car (its 2002) or if I have the wrong software??
I'm also interested in updating the ECU firmware (according to INPA its dated 2002 also) - not sure if there are any resources on this for these old cars?

Thanks in advance for any help!!
PM sent.

·
Premium Member
43,187 Posts

·
Registered
X3 E83 2008
2 Posts
Hello,

I am looking for diagnose soft for E83 2008 Xdrive working with Win X. Thank you for your time and happy New Year!

JM

·
Premium Member
43,187 Posts
Hello,

I am looking for diagnose soft for E83 2008 Xdrive working with Win X. Thank you for your time and happy New Year!

JM
PM sent.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello guys ! and happy new year to all !

I'm having troubles with my BMW E90 LCI (N57 engine) frm module, so I'm looking for the SP-DATEN v60.0 that I could use to reprogram it, would anyone be so kind to help me ?
I found the v60.1 only, and winkfp doesnt ask me for the vin number, as all my winkfp options to write in comfort mode are ticked, I suppose the issue could be from the wrong sp-daten I have.

·
Premium Member
43,187 Posts
Hello guys ! and happy new year to all !

I'm having troubles with my BMW E90 LCI (N57 engine) frm module, so I'm looking for the SP-DATEN v60.0 that I could use to reprogram it, would anyone be so kind to help me ?
I found the v60.1 only, and winkfp doesnt ask me for the vin number, as all my winkfp options to write in comfort mode are ticked, I suppose the issue could be from the wrong sp-daten I have.
PM sent.

·
Premium Member
43,187 Posts
Hey Shawn. Was wondering if I can get the link to the download? Need a working DSC60pp for my e60 535xi 2008. I'm in the USA. Thanks!
PM sent.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, Shawn
I've a Mini Cooper D (F56) 2018 in posession and would like to install a parking camera, but 've heared that coding via E-sys is needed after installation.
Would you be so kind to send me links to the proper versions of E-sys and PSdZData?
If there is some kind of manual for programming of the camera part - that will be just awesome.

15461 - 15480 of 15535 Posts