BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
15481 - 15500 of 15535 Posts

·
Premium Member
43,187 Posts
Hi, Shawn
I've a Mini Cooper D (F56) 2018 in posession and would like to install a parking camera, but 've heared that coding via E-sys is needed after installation.
Would you be so kind to send me links to the proper versions of E-sys and PSdZData?
If there is some kind of manual for programming of the camera part - that will be just awesome.
PM sent. I have no hide for parking camera. If this is standard Backup Camera, normally it is Add 3AG to FA and VO Code car, at least in BMW. I assume Mini is same code.

Reactions: vty

·
Premium Member
43,187 Posts

·
Premium Member
43,187 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello Shawn, I am trying to run diagnostics and code my E90 pre face. That being said, would you be so kind to send me links to all diagnostic and coding software I might need/use such as ISTA+, INPA, NCS etc. Thank you in advance :)

·
Premium Member
43,187 Posts
Hello Shawn, I am trying to run diagnostics and code my E90 pre face. That being said, would you be so kind to send me links to all diagnostic and coding software I might need/use such as ISTA+, INPA, NCS etc. Thank you in advance :)
Sorry, I cannot help with ISTA. New version of iSTA requires a PC HWID specific license file to run. PM sent.

·
Premium Member
43,187 Posts
BMW E93 09/10, with 216 vo, original eps was broken, buy a used one made by 2014, steering wheel tuning very heavy, istap said import and active fsc code. I got fsc code for my vin E630888, but istap can't import.
What is error? Invalid Creation Date? If Donor EPS has FSC Code in it newer than your original FSC Code, you can't import it.

·
Registered
07 BMW 650ci
1 Posts
Hello Shawn

I have a BMW 650 - E64 and would like to please have the links for software diagnosing and programming

Thank you :)

·
Premium Member
43,187 Posts
Hello Shawn

I have a BMW 650 - E64 and would like to please have the links for software diagnosing and programming

Thank you :)
PM sent.

·
Registered
11 Posts
What is error? Invalid Creation Date? If Donor EPS has FSC Code in it newer than your original FSC Code, you can't import it.
I put FSC 4 files into a ISO file, than loaded with virtual CD software. let the istap to upload them, but ista p said file is invalid, insert anotherdata medium

·
Premium Member
43,187 Posts
I put FSC 4 files into a ISO file, than loaded with virtual CD software. let the istap to upload them, but ista p said file is invalid, insert anotherdata medium
Normally these go in USB Drive for ISTA. I have no idea about using a ,iso / Virtual CD Drive.

And the FSC Code can only Import if EPS does not already have an FSC Code in it, or if it does have an FSC Code, it must have an older Creation Date.

·
Premium Member
43,187 Posts
istap display on vehicle details
EPS 0084 0001 refused, someone say FSTool can let it works. I don't know how:cry:, thanks for your help!
FSTool won't work if ISTA won't work. It is as I wrote above in my last post.

·
Premium Member
43,187 Posts
your means that new donor EPS has Old FSC code in it, so ista or FStool can't replace for it.
I have to change another EPS build time Older than my FSC CODE time?
If it Donor EPS has an FSC Code in it newer than the one you are importing, it wont work. Such an EPS would be unuseable.

15481 - 15500 of 15535 Posts