BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
15901 - 15920 of 16143 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello,
is it possible to get the Standard Tools / INPA especially with files/scripts for R56 Cooper S?
I tried several different versions and there were always some files/scripts missing.
My latest error:
Requested Control Unit "MED17_2" not found.
Control Unit Found "MED17_2N".
Programm will be stopped.
Edit: It looks like my version wont work, because I miss the MED17_2N.ipo?

Thank you

·
BMW Master Wannabe
449 Posts
@shawnsheridan
I have a '99 e36 coupe and I need the software that will allow me to reset/resync EWS to DME. I have crank no start and we see the EWS errors and need to clear this. I was trying to see if ISTA+ would work, but it looks like e46 forward is supported. Should I be using the old INPA program? Can INPA and ISTA+ be loaded on the same laptop/hard drive. Can you please send me the latest links for both program downloads. I have a ISTA+ install PDF from the bimmerfest forum.
Thanks,
Bob

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I have a nice E87 2011. I was wondering if someone can point me to the ISTA files. I use INPA and a scanner but I was looking for something to clear the oil wear code from the transmission (already changed the oil, but haven't found how to do get rid of the code). I think ISTA can do that, right?
Also, can ISTA be installed in Windows 7?
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
46,260 Posts
I'd like the latest version if possible. Thanks!
Could someone PM the link. Thanks
Hi shawn

can i have the latest version sofware pls?
hi Shawn
may i have the sp_daten V.70 too ?
thanks a lot Shawn
Hi Could I have the latest version also?
Thanks,
-Bruce-
Hi i need SP Daten files for the E87 N43
Hi,

Could i get the latest full sp daten files please?

Thank you
Hello !

It´s possible to send me also the latest version link?

For coding F31 - 2013
Thanks !

🧐
Gello, can i get sp daten v69 for bmw e60 please? Thanks
Hi Shawn. I’d also like a link for my 06 330i. Thanks.
Hi. Can I have the link for sp daten please. I need it for a 2011 e84 n20. Which i'm told is the same download as the e90.
Hello,
is it possible to get the Standard Tools / INPA especially with files/scripts for R56 Cooper S?
I tried several different versions and there were always some files/scripts missing.
My latest error:
Requested Control Unit "MED17_2" not found.
Control Unit Found "MED17_2N".
Programm will be stopped.
Edit: It looks like my version wont work, because I miss the MED17_2N.ipo?

Thank you
I'd like the the SP daten for the e89 as well thanks~
@shawnsheridan I have a 2011 135i e82. Looking for ISTA and Daten file. Can you help?
PM's sent.

Reactions: Zetrox

·
Premium Member
46,260 Posts
HI, trying to get my laptop set up for coding on my 2013 640D M Sport Convertible (UK).

I have found a guide for getting E-Sys, psdzdata and Launcher Pro. Is there more software I need?

Thank you
Wrong Thread. Thread as title indicates is for "Standard Tools & SP-DATEN: Software Download Links", not F-Series. PM sent.

·
Premium Member
46,260 Posts

·
Premium Member
46,260 Posts
@shawnsheridan
I have a '99 e36 coupe and I need the software that will allow me to reset/resync EWS to DME. I have crank no start and we see the EWS errors and need to clear this. I was trying to see if ISTA+ would work, but it looks like e46 forward is supported. Should I be using the old INPA program? Can INPA and ISTA+ be loaded on the same laptop/hard drive. Can you please send me the latest links for both program downloads. I have a ISTA+ install PDF from the bimmerfest forum.
Thanks,
Bob
@shawnsheridan I have a 2011 135i e82. Looking for ISTA and Daten file. Can you help?
Hi, I have a nice E87 2011. I was wondering if someone can point me to the ISTA files. I use INPA and a scanner but I was looking for something to clear the oil wear code from the transmission (already changed the oil, but haven't found how to do get rid of the code). I think ISTA can do that, right?
Also, can ISTA be installed in Windows 7?
Thanks!
This thread is not for ISTA. Sorry, I cannot help with ISTA. New version of ISTA requires a PC HWID specific license file to run.

15901 - 15920 of 16143 Posts