BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
15981 - 16000 of 16020 Posts

·
Premium Member
45,626 Posts
Hello Guys,

I just got BMW E63 650i 2009 and I would like to do
diagnostic. Could you help where to start and what
program and kit would be best for beginner?
Best option for Diagnosis is ISTA+, but I cannot help with ISTA. New version of ISTA requires a PC HWID specific license file to run.

·
Premium Member
45,626 Posts
Hi Shawn,
Thanks for the reply. Can I use any previous versions of ISTA+ or they are not available anymore?
If you got any links that it may help I would be much appreciated.
Yes, older version can be used.

·
Premium Member
45,626 Posts
hi all, i would like a set of the latest daten files for my 2010 e90 m3 euro spec - based in uk

thanks in advance
PM sent.

·
Premium Member
45,626 Posts
Hi there, just getting started on my F30 and would greatly appreciate assistance with the software. Thanks in advance!
Wrong Thread for F-Series as Standard Tools & SP-DATEN: Software Download Links is for E-Series. PM sent.

Reactions: conceptualme

·
Premium Member
45,626 Posts
Hey, I'm looking for the standard tools + spdaten links, as well as the Fxx_v2 IPO files for INPA. A link for the latest ISTA that can be installed without the HWID license would be great as well. Thanks in advance
Wring thread for ISTA and Fxx anything, although INPA is for both Exx and Fxx, PM sent.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Guys,
Just acquired a 2004 745 Li (e66) downunder and now am seeking the software / download files if possible so I can start to sort out a few issues, I know I'm likely to end up doing a fix on the ABS as I get the christmas tree effect every now and then, and want to upgrade the MMI / ASK to the post upgrade LCI versions, MMI already done but need to program the MMI so it recognises the LOGIC7 amp, then upgrade the ASK unit
Thanking you all in advance for the questions I am sure I will have
Andrew

·
Premium Member
45,626 Posts
Hi Guys,
Just acquired a 2004 745 Li (e66) downunder and now am seeking the software / download files if possible so I can start to sort out a few issues, I know I'm likely to end up doing a fix on the ABS as I get the christmas tree effect every now and then, and want to upgrade the MMI / ASK to the post upgrade LCI versions, MMI already done but need to program the MMI so it recognises the LOGIC7 amp, then upgrade the ASK unit
Thanking you all in advance for the questions I am sure I will have
Andrew
PM sent.

·
Premium Member
45,626 Posts
15981 - 16000 of 16020 Posts