BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
16061 - 16080 of 16145 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi all! Normally active on 1Addicts & BabyBMW, but here we are! Having just completed a CIC retrofit for my e82, I'm looking for FStool2 for days now and cant find it anywhere... I'm looking to write my fsc codes.. Please, if somebody out there can help, can you send me the software? Thanks:)

@shawnsheridan Sorry for the ping, but is there any chance you could help me here?
Hi - have a copy but the file is fairly large. Do not have enough posts for conversation so send me an email at [email protected] and we can arrange to drop it somewhere
Regards

·
Registered
2006 X5 E53 3.0i
2 Posts
Hello - I've installed INPA and have it up and running but getting IFH-0009 errors all over the place. Before I start tracing every wire, I'd like to be sure I have the right files for the E53.

Is someone able to direct me to the correct file?
Thanks

·
Registered
68 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does anyone have link for INPA in english language and with working files for n47 engine (2.0 diesel). I need it with BMW X3 E83LCI 2008. At the moment i has German INPA version and it disconnect all the time communication all the time after few second communicating. I has the bimmergeeks cable and it's working fine with ISTA-D but with INPA communication fail all the time..

16061 - 16080 of 16145 Posts