BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused :confused:
is there a way to disable the start/stop engine feature. I would think you could turn this off for good and not every time you get in the car.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
At the request of an owner, it is possible to modify this default logic to ***8220;Last user mode.***8221;

With this logic, the current MSA***8217;s activated or deactivated setting is stored and used on the next trip.

Note: All new BMW M models have the ***8220;Last user mode***8221;� as the default setting from production

found this on bmwblog can anyone verify this for me?

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I had to code my 340i M Sport myself.

Search Carly ASS on here.

:thumbup:

·
das auto ist schnell
87 Posts
My 2015 335i was delivered with "last user mode" coded, although I never asked for that and did not know what it meant at the time.

So I turned it off the first time I drove the car and it is always off.

Cheers,

Snade

·
Registered
664 Posts
on the LCI models you press the button above start button. LED is on. You are set forever, or until you press that button again.

·
Freedom isn't free!!
19,810 Posts
is there a way to disable the start/stop engine feature. I would think you could turn this off for good and not every time you get in the car.
What model year do you have?

2014 models and later remember the last setting. Earlier models can be coded by the dealer to do this.
^^ this

·
You Don't Need to Know
3,055 Posts

Plenty of threads on this--try a search.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts