BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Does anyone have a pic of a bimmer in Steel blue. I'm about to get one from my company but don't know what this colour looks like!! :dunno:

Many thanks

Matt

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow that was quick :thumbup: many thanks for posting the pics, the car looks more dark grey than blue, but I can see a hint of blue in some of the lighter pics!!

Cheers

Matt

operknockity said:

Also look at the other pictures in my gallery...

·
My TARDIS is a BMW
5,352 Posts
matty_doodle said:
the car looks more dark grey than blue, but I can see a hint of blue in some of the lighter pics!!
Ummm. No that is blue. Unless you are somewhat color blind, looking at the pictures on a really badly calibrated monitor, or are looking at the world through rose colored lenses, I don't see how you can possibly see that as grey or grey with hints of blue, much less dark grey?????? Sometimes, depending on the batch of paint used and the proper lighting conditions, there is a hint of purple in it. But no grey!

·
Casey!
17,665 Posts
It looks blue, grey or even purplish depending on lighting. I think its a great color.

·
My TARDIS is a BMW
5,352 Posts
hockeynut said:
I think its a great color.
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
(But I'm not biased in any way, shape or form :rofl: )

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mark,

Chill brother, I really like the colour, please don't take offence, it must be my monitor.

Many thanks for your pictures

Matt

operknockity said:
Ummm. No that is blue. Unless you are somewhat color blind, looking at the pictures on a really badly calibrated monitor, or are looking at the world through rose colored lenses, I don't see how you can possibly see that as grey or grey with hints of blue, much less dark grey?????? Sometimes, depending on the batch of paint used and the proper lighting conditions, there is a hint of purple in it. But no grey!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
****, I don't know where I got the name Mark from, that is weird!! :dunno: The reply was ment for you, just to say I didn't mean to cause any offence as you seemed a bit put out by me thinking the car looked kind of grey!!!

Cheers :thumbup:

Matt

operknockity said:
Who is Mark??????
No problemo.
:thumbup:

·
Hated by hater haters
1,652 Posts
operknockity said:
My wife and I have always thought Steel Blue has quite a hint of Gray to it. We wouldn't call it gray, but it definitely has a gray component. Neither of us is color blind and my wife studied fine arts for several years.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts