BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not saying it's not a great color, That's the color I'm planning to order my //M in. I was just commenting that I'm seeing a lot of them and that they must be gaining on the other "popular" colors.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,487 Posts
in_d_haus said:
I'm not saying it's not a great color, That's the color I'm planning to order my //M in. I was just commenting that I'm seeing a lot of them and that they must be gaining on the other "popular" colors.
May I suggest SG/IR? ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,836 Posts
in_d_haus said:
I've been see a lot of Steel Grey bimmers lately...I'm guessing it's gaining on the other colors in popularity...
If I was interested in an M3, I'd spring for the xtra 2K for a special color. It's only money when you get up at the level of a car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
Whats the difference?

Whats the difference between Tanin and Imola?

I have the Steel Grey w/Tanin lnterior. Some people almost puke at the sight of it, then change their opinion a week later. I guess its something most people have to aquire a taste for.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,487 Posts
Mystikal said:


Why didn't you get your M with Imola inside? I've seen a couple with that combo and they looked incredible!
Because I didn't spec my car out. I simply got the first E46 M3 @ MSRP available. I was SICK of waiting. CB/Gray is not a bad combo either. Plus, my 325i is SG/TR already...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ALEX325i said:


You suck! :D
Says the guy with a 325 AND an M3.... Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black oh master of suckage... :D :lmao:

Hey Alex, I do have a question, somone told me the M3 rides like the 325/330 with a sport package... is this true or is it rougher???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,487 Posts
in_d_haus said:


Says the guy with a 325 AND an M3.... Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black oh master of suckage... :D :lmao:

Hey Alex, I do have a question, somone told me the M3 rides like the 325/330 with a sport package... is this true or is it rougher???
That's BS... The ride is definitely harsher... Compared to my 325i SP, it's like night and day... :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,487 Posts
Imola Ed said:


Yep. It's smoother than the e36 ride though, but still tighter than the SP on the non-M cars.
Do you really think so? I drove a friend's 95 M3 (~10 miles only) and didn't get that impression. To be honest with you, I find mine tighter... Well, maybe that's due to age, etc. You're probably right.
 

·
Where am I?
Joined
·
963 Posts
ALEX325i said:


Do you really think so? I drove a friend's 95 M3 (~10 miles only) and didn't get that impression. To be honest with you, I find mine tighter... Well, maybe that's due to age, etc. You're probably right.
Well, I definitely remember mine being pretty tight, but the e46 seemed a bit softer. But then again, I was only on a short ride myself. Guess I'll be able to tell more in about 2 weeks! :D :D
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top