BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got the Service Engine Soon light - Steering Angle Sensor code. The car is driving fine - only 50k miles. I noticed that someone is selling rebuild kits for $100 on ebay but it doesn't look as though it is available any longer. Does any know where to get one of these now?

thanks

·
BeeemerBro
5,4,6 BMW X3 All...196K +
3,517 Posts
I've got the Service Engine Soon light - Steering Angle Sensor code. The car is driving fine - only 50k miles. I noticed that someone is selling rebuild kits for $100 on ebay but it doesn't look as though it is available any longer. Does any know where to get one of these now?

thanks
are you sure my friend...go to Ebay site...search> 6760232
I have it in my watch list!

Sent from my SM-J727T using Bimmerfest mobile app

·
Anti-Hack
4,920 Posts

thanks
Is the code out of the blue, or did you recently unhook or replace the battery?

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
You may be able to calibrate it in ISTA. I used DIS, so I can't say for sure, but generally ISTA-D and DIS seem to have very similar functionality. You can also see the SAS working as it measures the angle of steering.
AM.

·
BeeemerBro
5,4,6 BMW X3 All...196K +
3,517 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts