BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

I'm new here, bought my 2004 330 Cab just 6 days ago, its my second 330 Cab sold previous one five years ago.
One of the first mods I want to do is get a nicer steering wheel, what wheels fit on these cars, E92 M3, some M5 wheels? :dunno:

Ps I did a search (not new to forums in general) but found nothing.

Regards
Johan

·
John Voight's BMW
912 Posts
Hi Guys

I'm new here, bought my 2004 330 Cab just 6 days ago, its my second 330 Cab sold previous one five years ago.
One of the first mods I want to do is get a nicer steering wheel, what wheels fit on these cars, E92 M3, some M5 wheels? :dunno:

Ps I did a search (not new to forums in general) but found nothing.

Regards
Johan
ive got a nice alcantara suede wheel that came stock with my 330 ZHP, but when it eventually wears out i want to get the tri stitch M wheel in black leather. i think tischer and some other vendors sell it... let me see if i can find a link.

here you go:
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=406381&highlight=tri+stitch

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks John, I just found a M3 wheel here in SA.
The guy ordered it for his X5 then found it does not fit or something to that effect thus its brand new at a discounted price of USD360.
Lucky me. :)

·
John Voight's BMW
912 Posts
Thanks John, I just found a M3 wheel here in SA.
The guy ordered it for his X5 then found it does not fit or something to that effect thus its brand new at a discounted price of USD360.
Lucky me. :)
nice! :thumbup: make sure to take some pictures and post them up here after install.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.