Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
CARPE DIEM
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is interesting, I had the same issue in my 2008 535 and now in my 2014 535i

You can barely notice it but when you reach 50-60 mph the volume in the stereo raises a little bit. Some people may not notice it but I do. When I use the breaks and the car and it is almost at fully stop the volume goes down a little bit.

I added aftermarket equipment in my older car and thought could have been related to that but the new car does not have any aftermarket and all of sudden the same issue.

I am planning on taking the car to the dealer but wanted to know if you know anything about it.

Many thanks!

·
Registered
739 Posts
This is interesting, I had the same issue in my 2008 535 and now in my 2014 535i

You can barely notice it but when you reach 50-60 mph the volume in the stereo raises a little bit. Some people may not notice it but I do. When I break the car and it is almost at fully stopped the volume goes down a little bit.

I ad aftermarket equipment in my older car and thought could have been related to that but the new car does not have any aftermarket and all of sudden the same issue.

I am planning on taking the car to the dealer but wanted to know if you know anything about it.

Many thanks!
It's an adjustable parameter. "Speed volume control" or similar. In CIC it's in the tone settings I believe. You can influence how much of the effect there is. Take a look at the manual

·
CARPE DIEM
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's an adjustable parameter. "Speed volume control" or similar. In CIC it's in the tone settings I believe. You can influence how much of the effect there is. Take a look at the manual
I will take a look at it. Hope it is that.

·
CARPE DIEM
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Exactly what it was.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts