BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BMW M760i xDrive

Today, at the 2016 AutoMobility LA BMW announced the pricing of the all-new 2017 BMW M760i xDrive, the first BMW 7 Series M Performance Automobile. The sixth generation BMW 7 Series also adds the first M Performance TwinPower Turbo 12-cylinder, the most prestigious engine in the BMW range with 601 hp and an impressive 590 lb-ft of torque available as low as 1500 rpm, providing immediate and effortless acceleration. The 8-speed Steptronic Sport Automatic transmission equipped with Launch Control paves the way for drivers to achieve a 0-60 mph run of just 3.6 seconds. M Performance specific suspension geometry and M Sport brakes team up with a more direct front axle steering ratio and Integral Active Steering specially tuned for the BMW M760i xDrive, grant the iconic agility and precision expected from a BMW M Performance developed vehicle.

The all-new BMW M760i xDrive embodies superb dynamic prowess and exceptional luxury combined, on the most powerful and dynamic 7 Series to date. The 2017 BMW M760i xDrive will arrive early in 2017 priced at $153,800 plus Destination and Handling.

BMW M760i Highlights

PERFORMANCE & HANDLING
  • M Performance TwinPower Turbo 12-cylinder gasoline engine
  • 600 hp at 5,500 rpm
  • 590 lb-ft torque
  • 0-60 mph in 3.9 sec (preliminary)
  • Top speed 155 mph
  • 8-speed sport automatic
  • Standard Active Comfort Drive with Road Preview
  • Standard Integral Active Steering

EXTERIOR
  • M Aero Kit with Cerium Gray accents for air intakes
  • Kidney grille bars and air breathers in Cerium Gray
  • M twin tailpipe design
  • M Sport Exhaust
  • Unique 20-in M light-Alloy wheels (front: 8.5 J × 20, rear: 10 J × 20) in Cerium Grey metallic matte finish
  • Standard M Sport Brakes with blue calipers
  • Exclusive mirror caps
  • V12 badging on C-pillars in Cerium Gray

INTERIOR
  • Illuminated V12 logo on gleaming door sill plates in Fine Brushed Aluminum
  • M leather steering wheel
  • M pedals and M driver's footrest in stainless steel with black rubber inserts
  • V12 badging on center console

Read more about the all new 2017 BMW M760i xDrive

View the Ordering Guide for the 2017 BMW M760i xDrive

·
Premium Member
2020 G12; 2019 G01' 2020 MB E450 wagon
1,512 Posts
If you are talking about cars that are more than $100,000, sticker shock IMHO is an inapplicable concept. The vast majority of people in the world would think spending $100,000 on a car is lunacy to start with. For $150,000 you can buy six Toyota Camrys, which will get you from point A to point B very nicely. Don't misunderstand. I have a 750ix coming soon, and have driven BMWs and MBs for many years and would not consider a Toyota (or six of them) as a substitute. But let's just keep some perspective here. Once we are talking 7 series of any kind, any complaints about sticker shock are a problem most most people would love to have.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.