Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
22,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LOL! Good read IMO:

Nugent interview

You're in San Francisco, so you owe those people out there to enlighten them to these things that they have tried to distance themselves from. And they are paying for it: in the crime rate, in the AIDS rate, in the molestation rate, in the allowing-dog-to-kill-people rate. A dog couldn't possibly kill someone while I'm around. Wanna know why? Because I have a Glock in my belt and if I saw a dog endangering some person, I'd shoot the motherf**ker. There you go. Case closed, drive safely. Dogs 0, people 1.

·
Banned
22,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Try it again Eugie, and if you don't like the reflection in the mirror, just turn the other cheek ;)

·
zeddy
7,668 Posts
Ripsnort said:
LOL! Good read IMO:

Nugent interview

Well,

I guess if you're a crappy guitar player whose marginal career has long ended, you've got to make some kind of noise to sooth your tremendous ego....

:dunno:

Ed

·
Banned
20,151 Posts
Re: Re: Sticks to his beliefs, since 1956

EdCT said:
I guess if you're a crappy guitar player whose marginal career has long ended, you've got to make some kind of noise to sooth your tremendous ego....
But he is on Late Night with CoNAN O'Brien all of the time ... :D

OK, randomly.

Patrick

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Uncle Ted is one intense dude. The guy's laughing all the way to the bank. Gotta love capitalism.

Salon dot bomb is on the ropes. They must be desperate if they are featuring conservative points of view on their site.

The common sense site on the net:

Freerepublic

1 - 9 of 9 Posts