Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
friend of the marque
4,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stolen E90 chase on CNNHN now...

been chasing him for 90 mins, another reason to get run-flats I guess :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Cool... read this:

The chase finally ended with a wrong-way head-on collision on the northbound entrance ramp to the Southwest Freeway at Shepherd. Authorities began chasing the man around 1:45pm Wednesday. At one point, no officers were even directly behind him. He managed to elude the Channel 13 helicopter, which can go 100 miles per hour.

Over the course of the chase, the man drove on nearly every freeway in Houston, including I-45, the Hardy Toll Road, Beltway 8, I-10, Highway 290 and Highway 59.

Officers attempted to use spikes to flatten his tires, but those were ineffectual. Multiple law enforcement agencies have been used in the pursuit, occasionally sending word ahead to have more officers waiting.

That's funny, eluded the choppper and spikes didn't work. I wonder if he had the comfort package to elude officers in comfort....

·
Banned
8,650 Posts
This would make one heck of a commercial for Bridgestone run flats.:thumbup:

The tag line could be....

Beat the cops in nothing "FLAT". :wave:

·
Freude am Fahren
19,687 Posts
Well, this proved to me that my choice of a black leather interior was a wise one.

Light interiors just don´t look good on tv.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
:yikes:
Better go check the parking garage for mine

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
x3Bruin said:
Do Police Officers enjoy having car chases?
Absolutely! (speaking from experience)

·
World Traveller Forever
1,653 Posts
Ha ha!!

I sure wish they would have blown his head off with a shotgun or maybe even a well placed rifle shot. Hell , even a pistol shot at close range after the crash so we could have seen his head splatter all over the place!! That makes for better ratings on any channel! That would have been AWESOME!!!!
AAAhahahahahahahaha!! Stupid FU#*ing A**HOLE DICKWAD.
WHAT A DUMB F&*K.
325ic a beer:drink: :beerchug: :hi: :bang: :violent: :thumbup: :) :rofl: :flame: :wave:

·
SPF 100 Protection
9,946 Posts
Well that shows me that I don't like the way sparkling graphite looks. Now I don't have to decide if I want that color :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
You can think of a need for great handling and pin-point turning that is better than out-running police? I think he had the perfect "high speed chase" vehicle. Now that the 3 series pushed to the limits

Cheers,
:beerchug:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts