BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Rather Large Member
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some punk a$$ bastiches stole my bottlecaps off my parts car last night. How desperate do you have to be to steal bottlecaps with slick tires?

Not a big deal, but I will need it to roll eventually to move it.

· Rather Large Member
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hahaha f*ckin retards. :rofl:When you need to move it borrow wheels from someone just to move it. :dunno:
Oh I've got other wheels, but the dumbasses used wood instead of blocks. The wood was rotten, and now the car's on the ground.............I hope it fell on them.

The real pisser is, there was a minty set of caps sitting out in plain sight, and they took the ones off the car...........

· Straight Bimmin
1,071 Posts
Oh I've got other wheels, but the dumbasses used wood instead of blocks. The wood was rotten, and now the car's on the ground.............I hope it fell on them.

The real pisser is, there was a minty set of caps sitting out in plain sight, and they took the ones off the car...........
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Bunch of winners

· Registered
1,361 Posts
damn dude that sucks. how are you getting it off the ground?

p.s. i pooed a little when i saw this thread title with you as the author.

· Rather Large Member
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
damn dude that sucks. how are you getting it off the ground?

p.s. i pooed a little when i saw this thread title with you as the author.
Haven't tried yet, it rainy here.

Pooed? Now why would that be?

· Premium Member
6,297 Posts
stolen for burnout wheels probably. that sucks man. always wondered why those BMW locknuts with the key to undo them were so popular thinking who would steal bottlecaps but now i know haha. i actually saw a Civic with bottlecaps on a few days ago i was like wtf haha

· Registered
1,361 Posts

· Rather Large Member
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Well, it's mostly stock, in good shape, I keep it maintained and looks pretty good when clean. The problem is, it's black and being black you can't keep it clean. I think there's a couple of phone pics of it in the picture thread.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.