BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Well, a good number of e39 drivers are, in fact, children, so whaddayagonnado?

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
When I was a little boy I would pop off the wheels of my Hot Wheels toy cars and replace them with big truck or tractor wheels from other toys. I thought they looked cool!

·
Thebizzy.com
6,429 Posts
20's are ghetto and should not be on an e39.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
some people like 18s, others like 19, i like 20. my question was not about my wheels. it was for an exhaust system. why does my wheels got to do with my question?

·
X
227 Posts
Any sized rims are fine, as long as they have a nice style and aren't chromed. I prefer the look of a full wheel well and a stuffed fender, a look that looks especially classy on a Touring.
Shame on those who would comment otherwise.

Exhaust: That's a different thread, you started this one complaining about 'children' (understood as anyone with a different opinion that you.)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Wheels are jewelery

If we all liked the same thing, it would be boring. We have the freedom to choose what we put on our cars. Wheels, trim, whatever is like jewelry, some like big chains watches etc.. some wear beads strung on leather. It's all about personal taste. If you like 20's, go for it. If you like 15's go for it. Berating someone because they choose something for their personal expression that doesn't match your own ideals is silly.

My $0.02.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i started the post that way because my first post was about the Exhaust but 1 guy anwered and said that no one in going to anwer because i got 20s on my e39

·
Thebizzy.com
6,429 Posts
Does anyone here understand the mechanics of sarcasm? Anyone?? Buehler.......

Chances are bro, your exhaust question was answered in any one of the other 100,000+ exhaust threads on the forum. If not, start a new thread and ignore the guy who says you won't get an answer because you have 20's on your car. And how would he even know that? Goodluck!

p.s. for the record I have 18" Hyper Silver (NOT CHROME!!) replica's w/ 245/40's on them. ;)

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
i started the post that way because my first post was about the Exhaust but 1 guy anwered and said that no one in going to anwer because i got 20s on my e39
If you're gonna hang out here (and as an adult) I think you need a little thicker skin. Did you really believe no one was going to answer your question because you have 20" wheels? Common. Everybody knows the cut-off for answering questions is 21" wheels. ;)

·
Thebizzy.com
6,429 Posts
If you're gonna hang out here (and as an adult) I think you need a little thicker skin. Did you really believe no one was going to answer your question because you have 20" wheels? Common. Everybody knows the cut-off for answering questions is 21" wheels. ;)
Damn well said! +1 :D

·
Coole Russen
1,304 Posts
Cmon man, I was just joking, but 20's are gay.

·
Registered
8,775 Posts
Point made....regarding thread subject

1 - 20 of 166 Posts