BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
wrencher
150 Posts
Mark. Sweet ! Can't wait until you get those on.

·
You Lick It, You Own It
14,417 Posts
nice! do they come in other colors?

·
an audience of One
7,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
54ODell said:
ah, you said turtle... he posted: http://www.hbo.com/entourage/img/episodeguide/season02/ep09_turtle.jpg

Turtle appearently is a character on an HBO show, Entourage, based on the URL. I should be a PI!
:rofl: Aha!

chivas said:
nice! do they come in other colors?
Yeah, no extra charge for black or silver, $100 extra per axle for yellow, blue or gold. StopTech is running way behind, and red was the most readily available... I've been waiting six weeks.

·
aka Turd Ferguson
1,406 Posts
mark...you dont watch ENTOURAGE?? Greatest dang show on TV!

and those brakes are Sick-o-liscious! :thumbup:

·
an audience of One
7,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
AsianImage said:
mark...you dont watch ENTOURAGE?? Greatest dang show on TV!

and those brakes are Sick-o-liscious! :thumbup:
Dude, I have Direct's basic service. I have no idea what's on Home Box or anything else. I'm a geezer, ya know? TV Land and Law & Order... Andy Griffith show, too :eeps:

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
:yikes: I dont think Jack would appreciate you showing off your BBK that you got before him:rofl: :rofl: :p

Very nice Mark. Seems like us locals are on a mod craze:) . Just picked up my Eibach coilover system.

·
Just a Gigolo
585 Posts
Nice! Red is the only way to go :thumbup: Tell me you got the slotted rotors please?!?!?

·
an audience of One
7,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
SoCaLE39 said:
:yikes: I dont think Jack would appreciate you showing off your BBK that you got before him:rofl: :rofl: :p

Very nice Mark. Seems like us locals are on a mod craze:) . Just picked up my Eibach coilover system.
I originally ordered black calipers, but when I realized I can run 4-piston rears if I use a 5mm spacer, I changed my order - that pushed the ETA back to October!! So I went with red... Jack ordered a custom color - that's why he's still waiting :p

Eibach's? Stylin :bigpimp: Will you have them installed by the next GTG?

roadwarrior687 said:
Nice! Red is the only way to go :thumbup: Tell me you got the slotted rotors please?!?!?
Slotted :) :thumbup:

·
Registered
265 Posts
markseven said:
Not at all - I got them from Dave Z - they list at $4995, but talk with Dave and see what he can do for you :thumbup:

http://www.zeckhausenracing.com/
I'm assuming you need hats and adapters for that mod? If so are they included in the price? Can you buy them sperately? It used to be common mod on many other cars to doing the same with Porsche 'Big Reds' [made by Brembo]. You just needed the propper hats and adapters for whatever the application. I had them on my Porsche track car. [gone but not forgotten :cry: ]

·
an audience of One
7,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
VCOUI said:
I'm assuming you need hats and adapters for that mod? If so are they included in the price? Can you buy them sperately? It used to be common mod on many other cars to doing the same with Porsche 'Big Reds' [made by Brembo]. You just needed the propper hats and adapters for whatever the application. I had them on my Porsche track car.
Is that your car in the pic? :bigpimp:
The StopTech kit comes with hats, rotors, Axxis Ultimates, stainless steel brake lines, hardware, and calipers, of course. I gotta say that Dave Z is super cool to work with. :thumbup: <O:p

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.