Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I've already posted on this but so far no joy so I thought I'd post a video - maybe prompt someone?

https://youtu.be/vorkrnNch-I

If anyone can shed some light on what is going on - and perhaps even more importantly how to fix it that would be great.

As I said in the video the car doesn't have CA. It's a 2007 3.0d. It started doing this at the end of last week.

I only found out about the 10 seconds start button because of a post in the E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006-2013) which refered to the CAS module. The post seems to reflect what's happening however there was no resolution.

·
Fool on the Hill
229 Posts
Boy, that would certainly frustrate a car thief. Maybe you should accept it as a new security feature. Only kidding.

When things start acting weird electrically, the first question is usually, how old is your battery?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Definitely no good for a bank job!

:)

The batteries only 18 months old.it has the spy hole hitch is showing solid green and it***8217;s holding 13 volts so I don***8217;t think that***8217;s the source plus I would expect it to vary according to how long the cars been standing but it***8217;s exactly the same 10 mins after an hours drive as it is first thing in the morning.

Thanks for your thought though

1 - 3 of 3 Posts