BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
in_d_haus said:
Except for the wing I love it. I can see it now DIYs for the hood and seats..

You would have though it would have gotten some special wheels.
Those are specially FORGED 19" wheels, same as the ones that's run on the race prepped M3 GTR for both Schnitzer and PTG. They look SIMILIAR to the normal ///M3 wheels, but if you do a side by side comparison you'll see some subtle differences.

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
What's with the chunky DTM style chin? Coulda done a nicer job with the kit. A splitter or something woulda been nice. I suppose 200 grand is OK for a strictly homologation car as long as enough get sold to meed the requirements so they can GO RACING! A look in the engine compartment makes it pretty obvious that this isn't meant for anything resembling mass production.

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
The HACK said:

Those are specially FORGED 19" wheels, same as the ones that's run on the race prepped M3 GTR for both Schnitzer and PTG. They look SIMILIAR to the normal ///M3 wheels, but if you do a side by side comparison you'll see some subtle differences.
I believe the normal euro optional 19s are forged. They are indeed cosmetically different from the normal cast 18in ones.

$600/fronts $670/rears from Bekkers, even.

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The HACK said:

Ahhhh, thanks HACK

·
10,856 Posts
Gosh, those seats look comfy...

Nick

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.