BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I guess it really should not come as a surprise to me that with the frequent sideways and track actions in the E30, that the guibo will go bust. :p

Dammit. :mad:

Pwnzd. :banghead:

·
Hi
4,481 Posts
Stuka said:
Well, I guess it really should not come as a surprise to me that with the frequent sideways and track actions in the E30, that the guibo will go bust. :p

More bidness for Imad! :p

·
Donkeybike?
3,680 Posts
Stuka said:

No! :yikes: I can't believe it! :p

Like I said, while it's on the lift, you might as well change the shocks (& struts)... and you're gonna go through the hassle of changing those, might was well change the springs too (H&R sport)... and no sense in changing shocks & springs (struts) without also putting in some performance sways. :thumbup: :D

·
OMGWTFBBQ
11,262 Posts
SergioK said:

Like I said, while it's on the lift, you might as well change the shocks (& struts)... and you're gonna go through the hassle of changing those, might was well change the springs too (H&R sport)... and no sense in changing shocks & springs (struts) without also putting in some performance sways. :thumbup: :D
Good thing he already has the urethane bushings. :mad: :eek: :p

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
SergioK said:

While you're at it, weld in a good roll cage if you're going to be ripping the car apart to do suspension work anyway. Heck, now that the car's stiffer, I think you can easily accomodate that spare Euro-S50 Imad's got sitting in the shop (good for 320 hp), he's got all the prerequisit harnesses to make it work (well, it WAS working until that unfortunate accident). And since you'll be taking the strut/shock/springs out, might as well put in the E30 M3 hubs to accomodate some REAL rims instead of the 12" doughnuts you're running. Oh, and Imad also has 14" front floating rotors and 4 pot calipers that will bolt right onto the M3 hubs, and E30 M3 rear brakes. Now that you have 14" brakes up front and can accomodate larger , 5X100 rims, you should look at getting a set of BBS RGRs in 18"x9" front and 18"x10" rear (you need the 18"x9" to clear the brake calipers) and a set of Michelin PS2s to go with that. Oh, by the way, you need to roll your fenders to accomodate the 255s up front and 275s in the rear.

Awe heck, tear out the interior, Imad's got a few Sparco seats he cand put in. Just turn that 325iS into a super-modified beast for the track. :thumbup:

·
DHP pwns ZHP :p
7,078 Posts
The HACK said:
Awe heck, tear out the interior, Imad's got a few Sparco seats he cand put in. Just turn that 325iS into a super-modified beast for the track. :thumbup:
I've got a couple of seats you might be able to use in there... :eeps: :angel:

·
In Driving Heaven
2,772 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts